How can RFID tag mandates serve you?
Using item-level RFID tags in retail is quickly becoming standard across the industry. The motivations for big companies like Walmart, Target, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Nike, and so many others to enact these mandates are centered around loss prevention and increasing customer satisfaction by ensuring product availability and improving order fulfillment.
But that is really just the tip of the iceberg. RFID technology improves performance and provides enterprise-wide efficiencies leading to increased profitability and clear ROIs.
The mandates being enforced, however, only require the tagging of products. Imagine what you could do if you were able to interpret the data from your products for your own benefit.
How can RTI support you in this initiative?
Real Time Intelligence’s patented software solution, eP360, collects and digests asset data using the mandated RFID technology while performing everyday functions.
Dynamic information is displayed in real time, pinpointing problem areas and opportunities for improvement.
No more wasting time mining data lakes or sifting through outdated data. Get accurate forecasts around your assets with real-time data and prescriptive insights.
- Real-time visibility: accurate inventory location and quantities
- Obtain advanced data analytics and integration (chain of custody, accountability, etc.)
- Determine where and when an item has been sold or disappeared within the supply chain
- Improve workflows
- Automate outbound shipment verification
- Automate advance shipping notification (ASN)
- Associate assets to packaging
- Trace products for recalls
- Discourage internal shrink
- Enable faster delivery
- Reduce checkout wait times
- Provide customers information on product’s processes, materials, and lifecycle, as well as how to care for and recycle the product
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE eP360
Other Key Features
- Conforms to GS1 and EPCIS standards
- Easy-to-use interface
- Secure cloud platform
- Secure user access
- Data can be made available to third parties for auditing
- Open API
- Mobile application to easily monitor assets from anywhere
- Tags provide a unique identification number for each asset
- Scorecards allow companies to see suppliers activity
Where will you see ROI?
INCREASE IN SALES
- Minimize loss of assets by tracking throughout the supply and value chains
- Shipment verification to help alleviate chargebacks due to shipping discrepancies, overages, and mis-packs
- Reduce theft
- Decrease labor spent locating and rerouting items
- Remove human effort and error by automating manual excel tracking entries to a secure cloud structure
- Reprioritize labor due to increased efficiencies