The market is positioned for growth. Can you deliver?
As global competitiveness increases throughout the textile & commercial flooring industries, supply chain issues and inefficiencies continue to cause company losses.
Many continue manually scanning barcodes to track raw materials, WIP, and finished goods. Unfortunately, the inadequacy caused by human error creates discrepancies between what was said to have shipped and what was received. As a result, materials get lost and become unaccounted for, while the cost of expedited freight charges increases. Additionally, labor costs from wasted time searching for inventory within facilities can all add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in loss.
Many companies are looking to automate these processes to increase inventory visibility while improving operations and manufacturing performance.
How can RTI help?
Real Time Intelligence’s patented software solution, eP360, collects and digests asset data using the mandated RFID technology while performing everyday functions.
Dynamic information is displayed in real time, pinpointing problem areas and opportunities for improvement.
No more wasting time mining data lakes or sifting through outdated data. Get accurate forecasts around your assets with real-time data and prescriptive insights.
Identify and automatically capture data for hundreds of thousands of rolls of commercial flooring materials
Real-time visibility: accurate inventory location and quantities
Automatically inventory materials sent and handled between plants
Improve workflows and WIP management
Track finished goods
Track material transfers externally (between sites) and internally (between storage to assembly)
Make informed decisions with advanced data and analytics: inventory metrics such as days on hand, movement events, location association, etc.
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE eP360
Other Key Features
- Conforms to GS1 and EPCIS standards
- Easy-to-use interface
- Secure cloud platform
- Secure user access
- Data can be made available to third parties for auditing
- Open API
- Mobile application to easily monitor assets from anywhere
- Tags provide a unique identification number for each asset
- Scorecards allow companies to see suppliers activity
- Quickly locate materials with seek-and-find feature
Where will you see ROI?
IN LOST ASSETS
- Minimize loss of assets by tracking throughout the supply and value chains
- Shipment verification to help alleviate chargebacks due to shipping discrepancies, overages, and mis-packs
- Remove human effort and error by automating manual scanning processes
- Decrease labor spent locating items
- Reprioritize labor due to increased efficiencies
- Accurately plan and quickly locate items, minimizing down time and maintaining customer loyalty
- Understand which facilities are performing the best and which require additional training