of reusable plastic trays are estimated to be lost or stolen every year.
More than $10M is spent annually by companies in the baking industry just replacing plastic trays.
This doesn’t even account for losses due to inefficient loop, cycle, and turn management; damage and scrap; and other important supply chain inefficiencies.
How much would you save by addressing these issues?
Real Time Intelligence’s prescriptive insights allow you to answer…
Where are your assets?
- At outbound dock doors
- At inbound dock doors
- At cross docks
- At depots
- At the truck/route level
- On the production floor
- At the scrap/repair points
- At any strategic choke point in your supply chain
Who is handling your assets when you send them out?
What assets are going to which trading partners?
When did a returnable leave and when (if) it came back?
- Average turns/cycle times by trading partner
- Loss volume/percent by trading partner
- Damage volume/percent by trading partner
How do you get all this information?
Real Time Intelligence’s patented software solution, eP360, collects and digests data using sensor-based technology while performing everyday functions. Dynamic information is displayed in real time, pinpointing problem areas.
No more wasting time mining data lakes, sifting through outdated data.
Get accurate forecasts around supply chain assets (finished goods, materials, parts), as well as reusable packaging (trays, totes, racks, containers) with real-time data and prescriptive insights.
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE eP360
Where will you see ROI?
IN LOST ASSETS
- Minimize loss of bakery trays by tracking in all phases—bakery, DC, depot, route driver, thrift stores, even the store
- Associate product to tray to help alleviate shrinkage, track spoilage, other product to tray metrics
- Eliminate excess expendable packaging spends
- Reduce/eliminate semi-annual tray purchases
- Decrease labor spent locating and rerouting trays—balance pools
- Target slower moving lanes for improvement
- Drive down cycle days for more asset turns/year